Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 24 - Marzylorie's purse

My bag is my best friend in the world. It's where I keep my sacred stuff and hide my deepest darkest secret. If given a chance, I'd like to bring everything inside like a good girl scout would do who believes in her credo-be prepared. I've become a minimalist advocate so please check my usual junk inside my trunk which keeps me company from odds to ends of my everyday life. But for the love of blogging, today I pour out my bag to see what's in it, so here's what's inside for all its grubby glory!





1. Notebook & 2. Pen
Trust me, a notepad & pen should be your 1 must-have. I like writing down random thoughts, biglang call which needs jotting down important infos., funny billboard stuff I see when traveling so I don't forgot stuff. lols.


3. Liptint

I like liptints so much! I put a small hint just so I don't looking pale!

4. Face powder
It's a girl thing. I'm not really a fan of powders, but you just need to look fresh whole day. It works!

5. Coin purse
It's where I keep cards and cash if I have cash. hehe

6. Hair bands
Sometimes you just need one. Most often, I go on misplacing them just when I needed them! So 2 pcs in place all the time.

7. Cellphone
My lifeline, can't go out without it!


8. Headset & homekeys
Headset to keep me busy when stuck in traffic!

9. Pads
 For one of those days-emergency stuff. I keep it so my officemate can borrow it. hehe

10. Some spritz
For freshening up and smelling nice!


Happiness,


itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment