Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 30 - Something Good Today

My last post for the Blog Challenge and I don't know if I can even write after this post. Honestly these past few days have been - hectic is not even enough for a word. With the last quarter stressing me that I feel I am on the end of my seat already. Apartment overdue coming up, phone bills, and other payments here and there. So you're getting the idea by now. I can rant all that's worst in here but when the going gets tough some good force happens too! 
Like recently, I've been staying home lately. So I have enough time for a nice,  decent nap on a Saturday afternoon. I love weekends especially rainy weekends and I can't help but sing raindrops keeps falling on my head. Lovely isn't it? I also had the time for some fitness work out. I was able to jog last weekend, it was a good thing to sweat it out once in a while!  I love it when my brain gets intoxicated while running because it clears my mind after (not until my officemate told me they saw me jogging and zumba-ing)  Oh, and they had me on the video. I have the earnest need to grab his phone and delete it myself but I kept my composure and asked him sweetly to please delete it. I gave myself a pat on the back. That was cool.I was able to attend Sunday mass. Not that I don't get to attend it every Sunday. It's for the first time that I made it in the opening song! We went to the supermarket to buy loads to refill my almost emptying fridge. Daryl cooked for us too! I've been salivating for creamy crabs or ginataang alimasag with tambo (crabs in coconut milk) and that's what we had for lunch last Sunday, cooling it down to some movie How to Train your Dragon 2 which I fell asleep to. It was a replenishing treat after a stressful weekday. It's the simple stuff you know. Oh and this insomia-thing was put into good use because I was able to chatter mindlessly here! Until next time! Happy 1st itsmelory!





itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment