Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 23 - 20 facts about Marzylorie

Here I am staring at my laptop’s monitor trying to figure how I’d start to say something about myself. I suppose it's just right to say something about me- it's been a year since I've been blabbing around here but I still haven't even introduced myself! Where are my manners? Shall we start this way?


1. People call me Marz, Marzi, Lory. I like planning, going into the details and organizing things that I'd feel bad if it don't go my way!  Daryl used to tell me I should adapt the agile-way not the primavera way (I can't argue with Project Managers!) Also organizing trips or parties. All except my own party. I don't know but I am not fond of celebrating my birthday. I don’t want someone reminding me I am getting older, char. 
2. I am not a morning person. I usually set my alarm 30-minutes early and after 3 snoozes I’m off to bath. Sometimes (promise, sometimes hehe) I shower the night before so I don't have to blow-dry my hair in the morning. I'm trying to achieve that tousled-just-got-out-of-bed hair kunno hehe
3. I like attractive colors like red, yellow, blue. It cheers me up! And black when at work!
4. I really love coffee-brewed without creamer, and tea as well-Chamomile or Jasmine tea.
5. I like writing, and reading. I think I  like reading more. I don’t know. I like both. Moving on.
6. I like smart looking and literally smart guys. I enjoy topics about history, geography, current events or just anything interesting! Please, tell me something I don't know.  
7.  My office table consists of my laptop and a small calendar. Everything else is tucked away inside the cabinet. I can’t work on a messy table and sprawled papers all over it. You don’t want to see me mad do you?!
8.  I enjoy scrap booking and making do-it-yourself photo album. This is where I unleash my creative side. Just please- don’t expect too much. This is for my own consumption hehe
9. My favorite writers includes Barbara Cartland (oldies right?-my mom’s favorite), S. Sheldon, Paulo C., Meyer, JTT, Antoine de Saint Exupery, Morrie Schwartz CS Lewis, JKR
10.  I have a shallow humor. My friends know me better that I laugh easily, and can be pretty sarcastic..well, let's say- sometimes.
11.  I have low tolerance to pain.
12. I like listening to cheesy acoustics while having a glass of wine (joke) more of beer actually when I am my drama queen self. 
13. I like belting ABBA songs on Karaoke. Winner Takes it All or The Corrs songs, or maybe Ben? Give me a microphone and you'll have a hard time tearing me away from it.
14. I love and enjoy travelling.
15. I secretly wanted to become a Psychologist. I'm so curious why people behave the way they do. I want to understand why. It must be cool to interpret people's actions too. I think this was my best subject back in school hehe
16. I can read an entire book in single sitting and can memorize lines from it. I can get too engrossed in a book! I'm also good with directions! 
17.  I like green tea scents. I save it on my important dates or meetings. The scent relieves me of stress. A bottle can last 6 mos or more. Ganyan ako katipid! hehe 
18.  The first anime I fell in love with was Fushigi Yuugi (if that is even an anime). Oo na, love story but so what? 
19. I like listening to instrumental songs so I can sleep, like Earl Klugh.  Sometimes to baby lullabies and good nights when I let my niece sleep only that I sleep first! Oh, and I love playing with my nieces!!!
20. I hate too much social media! ( I tend to now you see, now you don't on FB)

So real, so true,  it can only be me- Lory. 
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment