Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 22 - All in a day's work


What a great weather, cloudy but no sign of rain huh? The usual morning routine. I had an early walk going to the office, stopped by at 7/11 to buy milk tea which I am liking for now. For now.
  • I was 15-min early again when I timed-in so I popped open my laptop and checked current BBC news. Still the same terrible news. 
  • Moving on, I read and replied to my emails while savoring my hot milk tea. Glad that it's the middle of the week. Like really? what happened to my Monday?! 
  • 8:30AM-I called 2 Jr. staffs for some confidential memo. Sorry I'm not sorry. Tardiness. Someone has to do the dirty work.
  • 10AM-  checked on my new staff under training. I think they're going along just fine!
  • 10:30AM - I come a crossed with my boss and we have a quick lobby meeting. Talking about balance of the year. Today's got to be better, please!
  • 12:15 - I remembered to eat lunch. Good thing Alicia stopped by my room and asked me for lunch. I ate with them at the pantry together with Mier who just got out of the hospital because of cholesterol complications. Mental note: Prepare running shoes and stay away from fatty foods.
  • 12:45 - Checked my Viber during breaktime for some unfinished business chatting with Ishy, Ath and Ynna. Daryl skyped me too and we talked about our planned vacation. For a moment, I was being dreamy and hope the days will drag fast to our vacation.
  • Afternoon came too swiftly as I finished checking hitrates summary and making calls to clients and just like that I call it a day! 
  • 7:00 PM - I feel so productive today. hehe. Homebound now! Toodles!
Sometimes, I feel the same.


Love,
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment