Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 27- Random playing





I have at least 10 compilations on my phone that I listened whenever my mood feels like it . Among the list includes Feel Good songs which I play it in the morning to set the mood right, Happy Songs I listen to it when I'm doing chores or if I'm running, Instrumentals relaxes me so its perfect for napping or sleeping, OST Songs, Never on Sunday album, Slow Rock, Guitar selections, Beatles Album, MLFAS, and so on. Too obvious  that I like music! It gets me up, and affects me in a way especially at times when someone reminds me of a song actually. 

Here are the 10 random songs that played when I turn my shuffle on!


Try Cover by Corey Gray
PT OST by 2AM
Crazy For you by Earl Klugh
Crazy for this Girl by Evan & Jaron
Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
Made in the USA by Demi Lovato
Sleep Away by Bob Acri
Birthday by Katy Perry
Biting my Lowerlip by eSna
Stolen by Dashboard Confessionals


Love,
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment