Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 15-Bag essentials

My sister used to tease me I should have a bayong for a bag. Bayong is a large bag made of woven sack. Pano naman kasi I used to complain my bag's already damaged after 3 months. Admittedly, I m such an OC-type I can practically bring everything in a bag. Not so long ago, I learned the hard way- victimized by some pickpocketer and gone are my precious cards and my vintage and favorite wallet ahuhu. 

Now, I keep my things to a minimum...plus it would do good on the bag itself. You wouldn't want your favorite bag gone too soon after 3 months right? So here's what's inside my tote. My can't-leave-the-house-without-essentials. 




Small liquid blusher and a lip tint



Powder is a must for some retouch especially during meeting. 


My lifeline of course!  


Music keeps me company when I'm bored like when in traffic you know..


Home keys of course!


Wallet with minimum cards. Take note: important or needed cards only.


My blue purse where I keep coins and some cards also.


Okay, I keep this for emergency purposes.



Finally, some day spritz and hand sanitizer, not shown here is some hand wipes as well but I make sure I have something in handy. I'm quite happy I managed to slash my stash, before I have a big bag for retouching, imagine a bag within a bag. How about you? Whats in your bag?



Happiness, 
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment