Sunday, August 31, 2014

Day 19 - Lee's day

Oh-ghost be gone now. What a nice day to wake up to the smell of coffee courtesy by Cutie dear. I can only wish I can sleep a little longer but I have to get up because Daryl's picking me up so we can fetch her little sister at the airport. Hello weekend, and still with my blue blanket around me and a half-filled cup of coffee, I managed to make this entry for the last day of August (at least before August is gone.)


Celebrating...


Our baby Lee's 7th birthday. It was a happy day with her classmates, friends, lola's and family where everyone gathered to wish her a happy birthday. I can remember being emotional..it's just that she's growing up quickly or is it me growing old already? We had her Hello Kitty party arranged already saving my sister from all the planning. My ate Fritz wanted a simple birthday treat so instead of throwing out some party which we are too willing to give being our first pamangkin we had an intimate party with all her favorite people and her favorite character.



with Ate Vaney





And the party continues..


After her Hello Kitty themed party which I can say everybody had a good time. We arranged another BBQ, hotdog, cake's & sweets party at home for neighbors and Lee's playmates who didn't make it at her venue. We also had on-spot games and her Ninang Ces surprised her with some really gorgeous cake. 


Hello Kitty Castle Cake courtesy of Ninang Ces =)


I bet she'll always remember her milestone year being 7th!

That's me & my equally gorgeous ate.. :)





Much love,
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment