Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 7-Something blue

Getting married is one the farthest thing in my brilliant mind right now. I don't want to talk about it, and even surprised that I will be talking about it now. So yeah, guess I don't have a choice no? Point one, I am a traditional type of person so I'd probably go through this "medieval ritual" when I want to settle down SOON! Like far away soon! 
You see, even the idea of just getting married is so riveting! Getting through the preparations and so on, being an O.C. that I am, I mean everyone wants to make it beautiful and "perfect" right?   


If you ask me..


I might say NO (just kidding), but its definitely all blue dear, right now. Lots of blue or everything blue, so elegant and royalty-like. Do you know that even the Ten Commandments was originally written on blue sapphire stone? I don't know who  said that (hahah), but yeah I think I've read it somewhere. So that makes blue...divine. Perhaps with hues of mint green, its cool and pretty to look at! 




Like how?


Garden wedding and beach wedding is nice, but I'd go for an indoor wedding! I love the open air but won't risk the humid on the beach, plus the weather might not cooperate so perhaps an indoor wedding is the best option! Timing is around December, I don't know. it's the best time everyone's on vacation, and the happiest time of the year. Practical right?






Entourage..


Hmm, yes, I love pretty soft dresses. I would love my whole girls on it.  




Wedding gown in mind?


Well, my mind gives me a blank answer, like really.  Tbh, I want  a fashionable but comfortable dress I could walk around on. I mean I've seen in a lot of weddings the bride always had a hard time walking esp. during reception, I want to be walking, and dancing, and moving around without trouble! 






Planning your own wedding can be very stressful. I know because I've seen my sisters and cousins on and about it. From gowns down to reception to tiny details of favors. It came to me as exciting and fun, and stressful but well I'm in no rush!


Love, 
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment