Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 3 - Fave shops

I realized I never really had any particular favorite store. I'm so random I think every bargain store I have been becomes my favorite store! hehehe. Since my work occupies a lot of me, I think one store I frequented apart from that 7/11 outside my office building is the grocery store just a stone's away from our place..that makes me a what? boring. Since I am a thrifty gal that I am (only whenever I feel like), I would always go to this shops, and lucky me, I manage to find a good grab! (Disclamer: Photos grabbed from Google.)


Favorite shops, and more


 Landmark Bazaar


As you can probably tell I'm a normal girl, and I enjoy being fashionable. The only downside of being too fashionable is finding a good store to get all things fancy and beautiful at an affordable cost. Good thing about Landmark bazaar, they have various goods for all walks of life which are really affordable. Since it's not all the time I can visit Divi, this bazaar is a good substitute!  I like Landmark Makati because other malls like Greenbelt/SM is accessible through it, and if you're in luck you might find the perfect bargain along other boutiques inside it. Only, that sometimes, it's too crowded!


Shapes| Kamiseta| BAYO


I like soft, cotton fabric that is comfy to the skin, that's why I really like this brand. They have pretty and mostly affordable selections.  I have a couple of nice tops, and dresses from this shop mostly from marked down sales! They have an ongoing sale right now so let's go sago! 


Adam & Criselda's


I always like the feeling and smelling fresh, that's why I like perfumes! My favorite scents includes Happy Clinique, Elizabeth Arden Green tea, Burberry weekend. My go-to shop for this stuff is located Alphaland Building, Makati City. They have wide selections of nice spritz, and affordable! Keep smelling fresh! 




See you in one of the shops,
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment