Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 14-TV Favorites

I'm not much of a  TV fan, gone are the days of Sponge bob, or Inuyasha on a fine morning or perhaps Naruto, Ghost fighter, Flame of Recca in the afternoon. I miss those careless times as kids!  Weekdays nowadays could get worst...I'm lucky if I could catch Best of Wan on AFC, or State of the Nation by Jessica Soho. Weekend is no better, a Saturday morning minus training or weekend check-up meeting is an instant vacation for me and there's so much I can do with my spare time..movie, stroll,drive, book, blog. Simple things I'm grateful for. 

Here's a pick of  TV shows I enjoy watching (pag may time)! 


Best Wan at Asian Food Channel


Since I haven't seen a TV for the last 3 months, I'm not sure if it's still on the same slot but I used to watch it (replays) between 8- 9PM Wednesday. I love the simple dishes Chef Wan prepares.The ingredients can be found locally eerrr but haven't tried cooking his dishes yet!



The Big Bang Theory


Four super geeky friends plus some street smart gorgeous woman-Penny. I used to watch replays from Dowel's downloaded videos. I watched twice on Jack TV Thursday 8:30PM. I think they're on 10th Season already! Keep it coming Sheldon!



KMJS mo na yan!


Oh yes. Love local di ba? I enjoy watching it too on a Sunday evening. The topics are always apt and informative right. 


Happy weekend and happy watching,
itsmelory(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment