Friday, August 29, 2014

Day 17- Crush and Burn

Talking about crushes..I could honestly name a lot ha!  Don't you just admire one's eyes, hair, nails, teeth, how they look when dressed up etc. Nothing serious of that kind, I like people with admirable physical features, duh like I am human. But I am the kind with short-interest-span or whatever you call it because I get bored so easily, I might change my list quite fast anytime soon. hahaha! But for now here's my pick! 

Crushes be like..



Dear Ken shin, I can't wait until September for the 2nd part of Kyoto Inferno.


Just J for Jericho, my high school crush. I cannot. 



Doo min-joo ssi. *Sigh. I really have penchant for smart looking guy in suit.
I was an LMH fan but after that MLFAS I have my eyes on you.
Such a sweet, adorable face.



I can't get away from Crown Prince Lee Yeong played by Park Bo Gum :)
His eyes, and smile, and not to mention his perfect smile, Bo Gum, saranghaeeee..





Crushing everyday,
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment