Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 2-Ramen, men!

What's something nice about being in an official business is the business after the official business. Crazy right? Yes,  that's food business I'm talking about. Simply because I have a nice boss who likes nice foods, and today is no different. I'm glad I won't get the karinderia lunch fix today. That-oily, fatty, not quite healthy ulam which you don't have any choice at all because the next food stall is two blocks away- and fast food is just boring right? Say yes.  


Ukokei ramon ron




Morning meeting with Japanese partners ended well. Good job. So Jon-san was too generous to splurge a bit for some ramen. Wait, not just any ramen, but Ukokei ron. My 3rd time so far in this restaurant,  but I would never get tired of it, even Nagatomo-san enjoyed the satisfying and hearty  
Ukkokei Ramen Ron. 

The Good

This time, I ordered Higawari lunch set consisting of Ukkokei Shoyu Ramen "soy based" (own choice) mini donbouri, salad, kobachi and some free cold house tea. A complete set of meal. I think this is a good choice. The place is not too fancy, but a homey-Japanese feel. That's all I needed. 

The not so good

Although per bowl serving is good for 2 persons, sharing and taking out is not allowed! Well, honestly, I can't normally finish single bowl-I think it's just quite too much for me. I would suggest they have at least half servings for Ramen. Apart from no own restroom in this branch, all seemed whowkay. (But since I'm a regular, they allowed me to take home the remaining ramen.)


Yeah, men

So, all good things happen in one day, a good meeting, good opportunities ahead of us, and Nagatomo-san was happy to get some home food, and we are glad he liked it here. At the end of the day, all I could think of was my stomach, ramenful , ramen yeah men!


Love, 
itsmelory (^.^)



Note to self:  Next time, come in hungry to finish the bowl completely! No pressure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment