Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hotel Schober

After the walking and luggage dragging that seemed like forever, we have finally reached Hotel Schober located in Bahnofstahe 63-65, 71691 Freiberg. Everything's well except that I can't even open the door to my room after checking in, and when I tried asking for help- I can't even find the receptionist  on the ground floor. Yes, they just leave the hotel door open just like that, yes Europe.
I managed to open after countless times of trying and boy was I glad to be here inside the room, cozy and warm. A decent tiny bed, mini ref, TV which I found out only has CNN and BBC, the rest are in German! But far more important than anything- an internet connection. Ok, I will live with that. 
There are some distinct difference the way Asian and European receive their guests, but well..I really can't complain about it. So no welcome drink whatsoever, but glad that the receptionist was quite nice , she even let me borrow her charger adapter. Yes, I did not bring one. The hotel itself was quiet and tidy, perhaps we are the only guests here because Freiberg is not really a tourist destination!  The small cold looking bed with weird triangular pillow looks inviting but I shake the thought of it because first day calls for some sight seeing, yeah?

Welcome to your home away from home, this tiny entrance of Hotel Schober

In full autumn blooms!


Oh hello there little room...


Should I put the bed together ?? Maybe I should.





Shaking cold this time,
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment