Friday, January 22, 2016

Blühendes Baroque

The last 3 days had been remarkable. My daily routine includes waking up by 530, breakfast by 6AM so I have enough time to gobble German bread, hot coffee, cold cuts and cheese.By 7,  a morning walk to the office which I do not enjoy much because of  f*word cold.
Lunch also doesn't look much like lunch- sandwich, coffee, and more of cold cuts. Oh how I crave for some rice! Anyway, on my 3rd day, we planned to go Ludwigsburg for another sight-seeing. This time to Blühendes Baroque.  
Instantly, baroque registers to my mind as something ancient, old fashioned, and somewhat relating to old style Europe. So it's not surprising to know that Ludwigsburg  is old  meets modern kind of place because it is home to 3 palaces. One of this is Royal Palace of Ludwisgsburg surrounded by  Bluhendes Baroque. The name translates as  baroque in bloom
The magnificent garden of over 30ha and for Eu 8, you could explore the entire garden! I think the theme varies with the season. A quick stopover was worth it! 






A long, long road away from home..



Love,
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment