Friday, February 12, 2016

The Sunday in Sankt Gallen

From the train station and clueless where to go, I just followed the cobbled streets and signs to where ever it would lead me, I mean who's going to get lost here? Sankt Gallen is probably one of those Swiss charming old town, quiet and good for strolling and shopping too.

Sank Gallen



Eggzoited face, I smell shopping now!





St. Laurenzen Kirche (St. Lawrence Church)



So my feet lead me here. A Protestant church considered one of the important 
churches in St. Gallen. 








The Abbey 



The Abbey of St. Gallen is a Roman Catholic monastery built in as early as 719. The Abbey is one of the richest medieval libraries in the world and is a UNESCO Heritage site. 










Just in time for hearing mass..

and lighted some candle.





What a great experience esp the sight seeing, so proud of myself! I walked back to the train station, stopped over to get some sliced pizza and coffee. I always dreamed of doing this, al fresco style eating and yes- a  bit of shopping too! I went back to the hotel with new beauty products and moisturizer to try on! Lols.  




Happiness & love,
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment