Saturday, February 13, 2016

At work @ CH

Guten morgen Uzwil! Time to go to work today, after my 2nd cup of coffee I readied myself to go HQ. I worry that my jacket would not hold off the cold.  After much confusion for which entrance to take, I managed to find the main door to the main building.  Thank you Jacky for seeing me at the office entrance. I need a better coat next time! 





It was nice to finally meet Oli(whom I've only talked to over the phone), of course Marco 1, Marco 2 and Senor Ziegler whom I've seen back in Manila couple of months ago. Since my Nik is currently enjoying burgers in the USA, I went with Senor Ziegler for a quick tour around the HQ. It was quite amazing, and chilling (literally, Lols) since we were atop the newest CEO Building overlooking the rest of Uzwil. I could use a cup of coffee now-seriously! 












































After a quick tour, we went for lunch together. Lunch was perfecto, typical Swiss meal: warm soup, veal with mushroom, potato rosti, and salad. Too hungry so no photo hehe. 


Then Oli and Marco asked me to join the Chinese delegates for a tour, what a lucky day indeed, our first stop? Find some chocolates of course! 










Enjoying all Swiss, 










itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment