Thursday, February 11, 2016

Quiet town of Uzwil

Uzwil is a municipality of Wil in the canton of St. Gallen, northeastern part of Switzerland. It took us no more than 1 hour before we finally reached Uzwil, truth was...we missed the train stop- thanks to Jacky who for some reason overlooked it! So we got off Sank Gallen then took another ticket to go back 2 stations away to Uzwil! 



Hotel Uzwil 


Just a stone's away from the train exit, Hotel Uzwil was pretty much convenient, such a cozy place to stay!  After a quick check in, we went out for  dinner , some Pad Thai surprisingly just along Uzwil. After a bottle of beer, we bade goodnight, Jacky was a gentleman himself even walking me to the hotel door, I know he don't mean to but...xie xie Jacky! 

Oh ser gut. English please?

Some comfy bed, just what I needed now! 
I kicked off my boots and jumped here!

Some franks. Swiss Franks. 


Gutern morgen


Good morning Sunday! Feeling great today after some hot coffee and that nice, croissant, bacon and eggs. So with no itinerary at hand,  took the train to St. Gallen to do more of sightseeing!


Uzwil train station. I'm used to crowded train station but this is a relief!  




Typical Sunday morning. Yes, those are cows right in there, 
after all this is what you would see in Switzerland. 




SBB Train


Speaking of railways, SBB is the biggest railway system in Switzerland, welcome aboard! 


Comfy chairs and a good scenic windows to enjoy more of CH!


I think I'd like to say that Europe is nice. The transport system, the modern culture, I like it.. because yeah it's different from what I am used to, but just so you know, home is still where the heart is, and the differences is what sets them apart. Europe is all that, and Philippines..brings so much more warmth! 




Until next post,
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment