Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sweets for my sweet @ Läderach

The best thing about this trip is always the chocolate experience! From HQ, we drove about 45mins to Läderach Schoggi-Erlebnis und Schokoladen-Boutique. Thanks to Oli for being the  tour guide. Can't help but notice that it was just half passed 1PM, but passing through this roads, it became dark fast and temperature dropped low tremendously. 
One of the Chinese delegate was almost fainting probably because of fast driving, and imagine the scent of White flower, I feel like I'm the one fainting!  
Thankfully we arrived sooner before I'm completely nauseous, and almost instantly the sweet scent of chocolates greeted us. Oh, I've seen that the mood's been lifted! 




Hold it, we stopped the urge to sample this carefully wrapped selections of chocolates, because first- the tour! The tour started with the history of the cacao bean, to processing it. Each one gets own spoon for tasting the chocolates, white, dark, milk of various chocolate percentage. 
I can't (clears throat) get any prouder to see our machines right there, making and actually tasting maybe one of the best chocolates in the world (take if from me). At the end of the tour is of course the chocolate shopping! 











Love & chocolates,
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment