Saturday, December 14, 2013

To Kōbe-shi

In as much as I wanted to go on with my castle wandering, I know that in every turn I make I had to go back  so I am feeling sepanx now! It was an exhilarating trip, surely a trip I will hold dear to my heart. We drove back to Kobe in time for dinner and we concluded the night with a delicious shabu-shabu. Just as when I thought I've had enough of Japanese foods. 






Sayonara, and see you soon Kobe! 


The Shabu shabu


On our last night in Japan, my friend Kasai san invited us for dinner, and since we want to rest immediately coming from another walking tour around Osaka, we proposed to dine nearby- to Wakamatsu dining!  Actually, Kasai san wanted we walk to another resuto, but we were too tired to drag our selves, so we found ourselves here, daijobou?














Kasai san wasn't so happy, because maybe food was not that great, but for us it was still ok. Anything Japanese is perfect! 













Strolling Kobe

After dinner, we decided to stroll. Usually I wouldn't dare stroll during the night. But I've never felt so safe or secured for that matter- only in Japan. Japan you've been so amazing where every corner looks well-kept, everyone obeys the rules (at least from my experience!), everyone is considerate, and so polite.   I am amazed. Really amazed.











Another thing worth mentioning. Most Japanese opt to use bicycles rather than their cars. Quite a contrast when Japan's number one export is of course Japanese cars. Probably one good reason why there is no traffic in Kobe, Japan. Even Japanese public comfort rooms are immaculately clean!!! 

So there you go! We went back to our hotel full and happy.The whole Japan experience is something I will surely treasure! I remembered pinching my rosy cheeks (thank you for the good cold weather..) before I slumber to my bed.


Sayonara Japan


My trip to Japan is definitely an eye opener for me, realizing that this country is in fact a beautiful fusion of traditional and modern culture. Traditional in the sense that they were able to preserve beautiful gardens and temples and still their traditional way of doing things (I know because I worked with them hehe). I'd say modern too because they have always been one of first world countries to come up with the most advance technologies. Japan have done a great job in preserving their history. Evident on its stone houses...to it's small cotton turned jeans factory and to it's arresting splendid gardens!  I can't wait to go back to explore more of this great country! Here's me bowing, sayonara Japan! You've been so good to me.





Love,


itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment