Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The Everland Adventure

Anneoyeonghaseyo Korea! After a warm UCC cuppa and some bread we head straight to our pick up point at Myeongdong subway line 4 Exit 2. We waited at a nearby park right at the exit, but please note that the tourguide (might) call from the mall across so just pay attention, in  our case outside the NorthFace Boutique Don't be shy and approach to ask, sometimes there are other tour meets ups here too. At around 9:00AM we saw our tourguide and we showed our online confirmation. Today's no stress trip is brought to you again by Klook  1 day pass to Everland!  


I think I'm blending well here


If ever you plan to go to Everland, this is the most economical way and I certainly suggest you take advantage of sale pass and bus service para no sweat! The trip itself is about 45mins so we just relaxed on the bus admiring the busy streets of Seoul!

Daming time  so it's kilay time. 

First things first


1. Be sure to get your tour guide's contact number so that you could coordinate what time you plan to go back. Usually they will arrange your bus service, advise you  where the bus is located, and so-so because the bus you came in may not be the same bus that will bring you back to Seoul. 
2. Remember to get your Ever land ticket and keep it safe.If you lost it you need to pay the same amount. 
3. Be considerate, if you advised to go back at around 6:00 PM, arrive on time so not to trouble others who arrived on time!
4. You could pick up free map at the entrance to guide you along the way where to go and restrooms (duh) or you could download the smart guide app available on Google Play. 
5. Remember to  have fun! You went as far as here, just enjoy the moment! 



Everland is a huge themepark, and there are just so many attractions to enjoy and gardens  to explore. First stop is Panda World! So excited to see Kung Fu Panda in real life,  and yin-yang turned into an animal, if ever yin yangs an animal. Here goes..


The Panda World



My Panda in real life. Ahem. 

Don't you think she's adorable? Please meet Ai- Bao, a giant female panda. 
I think I'm  certain now that my spirit animal is a Panda because I wanna do this all day! 

This is how a panda would look like if he would ever attempt 
modeling some popcorn. Ok moving on.. 

The Zootopia



So next we walked to Zootopia, here comes more animals! Feeling just like a kid!


Meeting the Golden monkey, 
ME: Do you eat golden bananas? 
GM: Walks away
ME: ...

Scary beautiful I think.

Oh, I see you're a fan

Aha penguins! 

Fantastic Wings Show 


Just in the nick of time for birds doing tricks


And I didn't take any photo because I was too engrossed with birds flying doing tricks. 
Man, I mean how do you get to teach them? I'm just awed!  

The Safari World


This part actually not sure if I enjoyed much because it took us almost 2 hours to queue. It was so frustrating and boring to be waiting in line. At some point I want to go out of the line but the walk back seemed pointless so we went along nalang. At least maybe provide a decent seating along because the queue was just so long! 




Finally, made it to the Safari bus to bring us to the natural habitat of animals. 

Ugh, next bus pala.

Unfortunately, the tour guide speaks only Korean. Ugh. So much for the queue! 
I'm pissed off and hungry at this point. 


But this giraffe was so sweet! 

and the Panda was happy, so I'll give it out an ok. 




If you think you have time,  go on and check this place,  2 hrs seemed precious for me for what seemed like a 20-min bus ride, but was quite ok though. I'm just too happy to have my lunch now! 

Cafe Jungle Camp



Found this Cafe Jungle Camp and we're so famished this time I finished this 
plate in no time!

More Photos...


Time for some photoshoot! Everland got  really nice spots to have your 
kunwari random pic hehe



Watching some Halloween parade that time..this girl sure looks like having fun!


Lakas mka Goblin di ba..



What could be more cheesy than this?

Ah, what a lovely day indeed!

And especially I got to spend holidays with this super sweet and 
beautiful sister from another motha! 

So by around 5PM and too tired to walk, we found ourselves inside this cafe to get a cuppa.

 Place is not too crowded, and quite affordable so we settled in until our 
pick up back to Seoul.




Enjoying the cold weather and some "cold drinks" again for me. Yes, I like to go extreme.


Finally, headed back to our bus for our pick up, the travel back to Seoul was quite long due to some traffic congestion. We dropped off at Myeongdong to get dinner and hopefully score some good stuff. Let's see! Hehe. Thank you Klook, we enjoyed every part of our Everland adventure! 


Happiness & love,

itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment