Thursday, October 24, 2019

Bukchon Hanok Village

Good morning, annyheong! Barely slept last night because of what happened trying to do what Tay-tay advised, just shake it off. We manage to drag ourselves to get coffee, and get ready  for today's activity- one major throwback day to the charming Hanok village. Yey!

Bukchon Hanok Village is a historic village dating back to Joseon dynasty featuring Hanok or traditional houses, and representing the old Goryeo. In here you'll find alleys of alleys of beautiful hanok, traditional craft items, beautiful flowers decorated on their rooftops well preserved and in fact this is a residential village. Many old rich or ancient wealthy as well as influential family reside in this area.

Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world, since this is on top of my list talaga! I love and has always been a fan of "old vibe", traditional homes, beautiful and colorful hanbok, matching accessories imagining myself strolling the historic street. I lived to watch Jewel in the Palace, Han Hyo Joo of Dong Yi, and most recently Love in the Moonlight with my oppa Park Bo Gum, OMG I'm so so excited! 

Take 1 from the shop. 
The owner asked us to pick a color, everything looked so beautiful so I just mix and match. and they also did our hair with some soft cloth hair accessory. 


Take 2 by our Japanese friend.  Arigatou tomodachi!

Kamsahamnida!

My first thought when we stepped outside was, my gosh I'm gonna froze in the cold. 
Hanbok is made of fine silk of 2 parts, the jacket (jeogori) and the skirt (chima) 
I preferred the upper part jacket (jeogori)  to be longer so I could hide my hands inside.

My real life oppa on fleek, and was game that day...good start!





I'm pretty sure he was telling me here "enough na"

And there you go, complaining already he wanted coffee na...




This time, I'm feeling exhausted na din, the place is just soo crowded! 

So we found a nice spot to sit down a bit..


Just laughing and brushing off the cold. Joke. 

Trying to get a good angle in this side of the road.



Another lovely day in Korea, we keep falling in love with the places and culture! 
Meanwhile, that's me and otw to the market to buy some pang-gisa. Kamsahamnida!


Love,
marzylorie (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment