Saturday, August 18, 2018

That Carl-Ritz moment

So after our Putrajaya tour and snaps were done, time to find our home away from home in KL. We were supposed to check in at Marriot Hotel, but some sort of miscom. between the agency so we were left with no rooms daw! Everyone's a bit tensed like seriously, where to stay? Finally before we could finish the jar of refreshments they've prepared we were told the only available rooms are from their adjacent hotel which is Ritz Carlton- this tour proves to be full of surprises, how does one say no? Insta-upgrade!  
Carried our luggage to the next hotel passing luxurious boutiques to Ritz Carlton. Checked in and finally, freshen up for our next program- another stomach development program. But first, let me tour you around this plush hotel. 

Welcome to  Carl-Ritz KL


The Ritz-Carlton is a luxurious residence in Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle District, a 5-minute walk from Pavilion Mall and other nearby malls.






Happy to be sharing the room with May! It's easy to go around her, like I just met her today and yet, I almost know her all my life! She is very friendly and very open about her life story, love story and who knows what more in the coming days, hmm. 




Probably my (most) favorite brand- of all the toiletries I collected from traveling.  


Every night, fruits and brownies. Such a sweet gesture!


And a nice poem too.



I like this area, reminds me of a-mini-round-about accented with sharp lines,
white paints, and soft lights. I always take my kunwari-lakad pose, here like everyday! 


  Dinner @ Muzeum Palace


So after we have completely settled in and freshened up, we walked to Muzeum Palace for our Chinese dinner. The place reminds me of my favorite Emerald Garden in Roxas Boulevard, traditional Lazy Suzy table with “old smelling” table cloth (its just me), amber lighting which makes me sleepy, and that strong carpet smell which is really disturbing! We asked the waiter what's the weird smell and she said, they recently washed the floor rugs, so probably the reason for that smell. Anyway, we "tried" to enjoy the food but it was just so-s0 esp. with the smell!  The stir- fried vegetables and shrimp was well okay though!




Looks yum, don't you think?


So after dinner, and when the chismisan session was over, we went back to our hotel so we could rest for another loaded schedule for tomorrow. I'm just excited for the days to come, but for tonight, beauty rest mode on! Thank you Lord!

Happiness & love,
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment