Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy Independence Day

Happy independence day.  Well, today is a very remarkable day not only because everybody gets a day off but it's also a reminder to celebrate our freedom from the Spanish colony dated 1898 in Cavite. As for me, today begins my independence.. I know, I know.. it's 5 years overdue!

I smell independence..(freaks out!)


Remember the first day high? It's that kind of feeling. Excited but a  bit worried (sorry I have mega-dose of those worrying genes). There may be things I will have to let go - like a comfort zone, cooked meals when I wake up and arrive home from work, well-pressed clothes, comforting pets to talk to, feeling of security, noisy kids, all-day Disney channel because yeah you know kids.  I will miss all those and more, but I am happy find my new place where I can learn new things independently on my own, and become a big girl. (wait, what?) Anyway, enough of the drama. I am so happy to experience being independent, I survived university days, so I know I will get by.  

Looking forward..


To put up comfy bed, my own small living room and dining room, and my kitchen. Looking forward to cooking sprees (If I can manage, ok let's keep our hopes high.) I can picture my tiny living room adorned with blue curtains, blue ribbons (wait what?). My designer instincts works right now in trying to convert this studio unit into something homey. 
I'm planning my housewarming party in between :) Fingers crossed , hope to write a blog about it when its completed. Until then.. Fighting, fighting!


Excited for the next days,



itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment