Monday, June 16, 2014

Repair Problems?

Sometimes, no matter how much careful you are as a driver, there will always be some jerk drivers out there who are not as careful and defensive as you are. Reckless driving can be fatal. We  often hear road accidents, drivers not wearing seat belts or drivers beating red light colliding with another car blah-blah. It's stressing me, but as a defensive driver myself, every time someone cuts me in- I just tell myself -what have I got to lose?


Bumper blues


Few days ago I was out to the grocery store and into this parking space totally unaware of the damaged wall. Okay, my fault, tried to avoid it but not so fast until I heard a loud crank. Oh no. Oh yes. Huhu. So I went out and inspect the car, obviously everything seemed normal except a minor scratch on the upper and lower right of my bumper. My reflexes are not so good this days. He. This really bothered me not because I will hear Daryl and all what he has to say, but because my darling Chris had been out for a month now after his month vacation in the auto shop when I mistakenly made a wrong turn and scratch my left bumper. So here goes another vacation! Twice in quarter already I winced in my mind. Okay, no movies in the coming weekend.  


Where to?

Having a car can be quite magastos. Sure you put out your pocket for maintenance, gasoline, toll and time to time service like scratches when you're unlucky, but it's nice to have it around. For one, you don't worry much when it rains, and you don't have the excuse not to go to work. Commuting isn't fun right? So whenever I have car issues, I go to these repair shop for much affordable repair service. Toyota, Mitsubishi car shop cost so bloody expensive. The scratch on the left bumper would cost me Php12,000 per quote! I mean duh seriously? 

Here's my 3 picks of affordable repair shop. They have really good prices plus you can also haggle for more discounts if you're good. Your shiny thing will be back in shape in no time at all! 


WARRANTY AUTO SHOP, INC
7764 St Paul San Antonio Village Makati
272 P. Ocampo St. San Antonio Village, Makati
Tel: 856 - 2301
Tel: 856- 5064
Tel: 856- 7842

CENTENNIAL AUTO SHOP
1380 P. Ocampo Sr. Avenuue cor Caton St., Lapaz Makati
Tel: 896- 1771
Tel: 896- 4654


Safe driving,


itsmelory (^.^)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, i feel for ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can totally relate to your story. Similar to you, I was driving in a parking lot, and happened to just scrape the bottom of my bumper on one of those dividers that separates parking lots. I happen to live not too far from you, so I'll look at the resources you listed. Thanks!

    Edward Taylor @ Niguel Auto

    ReplyDelete