Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Breathtaking Batanes

I know, I know, my post for this tour has been pushed aside for a loooong time but finally, eto na nga. I could not help but still feel that major major summer vibe in my heart when I think of the Northernmost  island of the Philippines..back in the small, nature ladden island of Batanes. The island  approximately 162 km north of Luzon and 190km South of Taiwan is a greenfield haven that will surely take your breath away! 

We arrived 7AM Basco airport via Skyjet. My God I almost panicked when the plane's about to land when I can't even see the landing strip from atop because it was so cloudy!  Thankfully after what feels like my stomach just had a plummeting drop, we alight the plane safely. Let's get it on Batanes pa rin kahit groggy! Lols.  





Basco Airport doesn't have luggage conveyor. All bags are manually loaded in a room, 
the ticket and bag tag will be inspected upon leaving the airport. 

Homestay @ Crisan Lodge


Time to check in to a nearby inn. Crisan Lodge is merely 5 mins from the airport and a within Basco capital. This homestay is a medium sized 3-storey-building with about 3-4 rooms , shared bathroom per floor, and a convenience store on the ground floor.   Ate Crisan prepared some welcome breakfast for us.  

Ready to explore Basco!


Our living room on the 3rd floor with TV, and a free water refill! 


Dining area, breakfast is served!

OMG, rice na this! 

We do not have anything planned in the morning so after our hefty breakfast and after the coffee has kicked in, we decided to walked around Basco proper.
  

Happiness & love,
itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment