Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Voyager à travers le monde

Traveling


 is the only thing that makes you richer. 

Exactly. I love this quote. To travel the world was one of my childhood dreams.. and I know with a little push to go for it, one day I will make memories of traveling the entire world.
True to say, traveling cost an arm and leg but the vast experience you get after coming back always fortify the spirit and makes you appreciate more of the world, to share to others, and yes ...understand more of other's cultures! 

This article is not something to read about, just my written pinky promise and a little inspiration also of what I want to do this 2014. Traveling gives a different kind of fulfillment. It opens the eyes, warms the heart and frees the mind. 

No hesitation, I will leave when my heart says me to go. More travels, More memories, more happiness! 

I promise to see more of the world, gradually, I can make it happen!


itsmelory (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment